We have now made it to Singapore. We braved the cold weather of Moscow and St. Petersburg so we are now glad to be someplace where it is warm and sunny (well, quite often it rains).
Since I did not post any pictures or information while in Russia, I will now catch up...slowly, one post at a time. Step 1: post the pictures. Step 2: identify the pictures. Step 3: put in more information (things that the travel books say) and include some personal thoughts. Step 4: turn my blog into a Blurb book, someday in the near future.
I won't go day by day (this is what we did on day 1, day 2, etc.), but more subject by subject. hmm....this sounds so easy, let's see if I can do it!
Since I did not post any pictures or information while in Russia, I will now catch up...slowly, one post at a time. Step 1: post the pictures. Step 2: identify the pictures. Step 3: put in more information (things that the travel books say) and include some personal thoughts. Step 4: turn my blog into a Blurb book, someday in the near future.
I won't go day by day (this is what we did on day 1, day 2, etc.), but more subject by subject. hmm....this sounds so easy, let's see if I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment